Thursday, February 2, 2012

Baby room deco idea, fun tent! Tent para el cuarto del bebe!

I made a cool tent out of a canopy  I love it and my daughter plays here all the time, is her favorite hiding place, reading corner even takes naps here.
You will need:
  • A canopy, I got mine at Ikea.
  • 3 yards of cloth per each color that you pick, I got blue, green and pinck tulle, the fabric is semitransparent so it blends with the canopy tulle, and is lighter
  • 2 packs of wite velcro tape.
  • A ceiling hook.
  • Some ribbon to hang the tent.
  • A bunch of pillows or cushion.
Lo que necesitas para hacer un tent:
  • Dosel o cortinero para cuna.
  • 2.5 metros de tela o tul, de cada color de tu eleccion, te recomiendo una tela ligera y/o semi transparente.
  • dos paquetes de cinta de velcro aprox 2 metros.
  • Un gancho para el techo.
  • Algunos listones.
  • Cojines.

What you do? Como se hace?

Stick one part of the velcro inside the canopy where the metal ring is and the other part to the cloth you got, make some ruffles so it looks nicer and it'll expand when your kids play. 

Pega una parte del velcro dentro del dosel donde se encuentra el aro de metal, y la otra parte a la tela que escogiste, cuando la pegues deja olanes, esto hara que se espanda con facilidad y se ve lindo.



I stick the green and blue in the velcro and the pinck tulle I attached with a  pin cause there were no more space left. Depends on how wide the cloth is, and I didn't want to cut it. 

Pegue la tela azul y verde con velcro, el tul rosa lo añadi con un seguro de ropa, pues no habia mas espacio, pegue la tela respetando la abertura que el dosel tenia.


Put the ribbon on the tent and the ceiling hook on place, I decide to hang it on a corner so I can put pillows all around it and all done:)

Instale el gancho en el techo, es liston al tent, lindos cojines dentro y listo. 


The reason why I bought 3 yards of cloth instead of the size of the tent is because I wanted to put the left over cloth under the pillows so it will keep on shape, try it out:)

Escogi colgarlo en una esquina asi pude poner cojines al rededor, la razon por la cual la tela es mas larga que lo largo del tent es para poder colocar el resto de tela debajo de los cojines y mantener una figura redonda y estable. Suerte:)








No comments:

Post a Comment