Saturday, November 19, 2011

Baby books!

I just want to share some books that my baby loves and I picked them because they also teach her something, specially if there's something that I want her to do, like eat bananas ;) or veggies!!

Good behavior books


Books that will help to increase vocabulary like animals, colors, shapes, body parts, counting etc.



Books that will help with a specific issue like potty train, bed time or good manners, etc.



So what ever you want to baby to learn or do look for a book that teaches her that and read it as often as you can, do it as a routine in a specific time of the day, to my baby I read in the morning the book about bananas or food and she will eat her breakfast happily or bedtime book before she goes to bed, and so on. Try it out and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment