Friday, January 27, 2012

Eco-friendly lunch bag set! Lonchera Eco- friendly!

I found some of my old cloth bags that I used in collage and it's so cool that I just have to use it again and I been looking for a eco friendly lunch box for my baby girl so I figure it can be it and at the same time I'll stop using that much of plastic bags, I even make the whole set.
For the snack bags I choose a clear color %100 cotton but any color will work too, I saw in the top shapes related with lunch time and put velcro tape inside to open and close.

Por fin encontre la lonchera perfecta para mi bebe y es eco friendly, una bolsa de tela a la que le corte los tirantes un poco para que sea la talla de mi nena, pegue cinta de velcro por entro para cerrar y abrir y listo. Para tener todo el conjunto hice otras dos bolsas mas pequenas para las snacks y borde encima figuras relacionadas con lunch time. Escogi tela de manta color claro.







Tips to wash out hard stains: buy a stain removal bar, sun dray it or in the worst case scenario bleach it but in a very low mixture, other option  if you don't want to deal with stains attache a Ziploc bag in side with more velcro tape, sew it or use snap buttons, try it out!!


Algunas sugerencias para quitar las manchas dificiles es usar una barra para remover manchas, dejar secando en el sol o usar un poco de cloro. En caso de no querer preocuparse por manchas pega una bolsa ziplog  por dentro con mas cinta velcro, botones o cosela por entro. Suerte!


No comments:

Post a Comment