Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cardboard toy!! Jugetes de carton!!

I'm so happy that finally I have the time to star my blog, while baby sleeping!! yea!
I love crafts and I came out with a cute and recycle cardboard Stove.
First I stared looking for a box that is resistant enough for the purpose and a nice size for my 19months old baby. So cascade made it!



I look between my craft stuff for some foam sits to cover the box up, some buttons for knods, and cardboard tubes from a finished paper roll to hung the pots, silicone pistol, tin-tacks for deco, clips and lots of imagination.

Busque una caja con la forma y el tamanio apropiado para la estufa. Despues imagine como se veria ya terminada y busque entre mis materiales de manualidades lo que necesitaria: foamy diferentes colores para cubrir la caja y hacer los quemadores, tubos de carton para colgar las cucharas, botones para las perillas, tachuelas para decorar, pistola de silicon y un bote de yogurt para el lavamanos.



I put silicone every where so nothing comes off, I make sure that is a child proof toy :)

Puse silicon debajo del foamy, en los tubos de carton cuando los pegue y en las tachuelas para que no se salgan.

For the sink I just made a hole in the box and I cover it with a empty conteiner like the yogurt container that is in the picture.

Para el lavamanos hice un hoyo y busque un recipiente que se acomodara al tamanio.

For the pots hanger, I made the clips in to hangers with a pin, tighten around the stick. To make it safe I put a drop of silicon in the edge. Or you can find something similar for this function.ta

Para colgar las cazuelas converti  clips en ganchos y los aprete al palo con unas pinzas, puse una gota de silicon en la punta de cada uno por seguridad.

1 comment: